Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Monday, December 29, 2014

Top Ten Insta Picks of 2014

So one of my New Year's resolutions is to be a better blogger. At least once a month. We will see.

I am linking up with Natalie over at Teachery Tidbits to share the top ten liked Insta picks of 2014.

Here we go!



I need a personal assistant! #iteachtoo #goingcrazy #toomuchpaperwork #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers

Yes. My desk looks like this Every. Single. Day! 



http://instagram.com/p/rvttEmL5Qo/
Despite the horrendous storm Meet the Teacher was awesome! 13 of my 20 families showed up (though I am positive it would have been more had they not closed the school due to the lightning). Classroom reveal on the blog tonight. Link in my profile! #twodaysbeforethekidsarrive #notsureifiamready

Wish my classroom still looked this neat and tidy. Too bad I can't get into my school over the break. 



http://instagram.com/p/qK3qIrr5Tp/
SCORE!!! Cleaned out book boxes from TWO Targets!! #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram #teacherslovetarget

LOVE my book boxes! I WILL be buying more this summer if they have them!



http://instagram.com/p/v2kT3rr5VK/
Break? What break? #milelongtodolost #shouldwritedownHAVEFUN #toomuchtodo #notenoughtime #teacherprobs #teacherproblems #teachertalktuesday #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers

I didn't get it all done! :( 



http://instagram.com/p/wROlvkr5cU/
Scholastic Warehouse sale!! #teacherprobs #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #scholastic

$450 worth of books for $150! Score!! 



http://instagram.com/p/rilKCzL5d5
 Homemade alphabet letter box! Saved myself $20! Woo!

Great intention in theory but flawed design. The letters kept going under the cardboard. 



http://instagram.com/p/qAWNnrr5Yy/
Let the Disney weekend begin!! #wdw #waltdisneyworld #teachersfollowteachers

Gotta love Disney! 




http://instagram.com/p/wAvCX6r5Ti/
Well since I can't get any work done I am going to take pictures of the sleeping baby. Do you think it will give her a complex if I tell her she's got big ears? #whatbigearsyouhave #BellaBlake

Love my #BellaBlake!



http://instagram.com/p/w-dhiEr5Wz/
Creating my to-do-list is more fun with my Zebra holiday pen! #toomuchtodo #teacherprobs #teacherproblems #teachertalktuesday #teachersofinstagram #iteachsecond #iteachtoo #whatotherhashtagscaniuse #ishouldbeworking #nothashtagging

I have been able to cross of 4 items on that list. Gotta get working!



Target SCORES again!! Upper and lower case alphabet letters!! #teacherslovetarget #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers

LOVE my magnet letters! 

Hop on over to Teachery Tidbits to see more Top Ten Insta Pics!

Follow me on Instagram to see what I post in 2015!!



10 comments:

  1. My desk is also a disaster! Only it's a disaster at the beginning AND the end of the day! Love your kitty cat.
    Thanks
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless I am in a rush to leave I refuse to leave my desk a disaster. I wouldn't be able to function the next morning.

      Delete
  2. Haha I love that we both had book bins on our top 10! Thanks for linking up!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kitty does that, too! And I definitely share your love for Target!!! I didn't know they sold book bins! Which section would one find those?

    Beth
    Adventures of a Schoolmarm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth. I found them in the Dollar Spot during the back to school season. Three years ago they had all the colors of the rainbow. My second graders we tough on them last year and several broke leaving jagged points. I was so thankful when they had them again this year. They didn't have them last year.

      Delete
  4. I try so hard with my desk and am the same as you - tidy before I go home but a disaster by lunch time (or before). Such a cute kitten - with lovely ears!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you live in FL? I know that Scholastic warehouse!!!

    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete