Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Secret Santa Reveal

A bunch of my second grade bloggers buddies and I got together and decided to do a Secret Santa gift exchange. What a wonderful way to start of this festive holiday season!


Thank you so much to Angela from Hippo Hooray for Second Grade and Marcy from Saddle up for 2nd Grade for arranging the Secret Santa gift exchange. It was a lot of fun shopping for my giftee.

I came home one crazy filled day and found a package sitting on my door step. I was escited to see that it was from the wonderful Brianna over at The Price of Teaching.


I was so excited when this came I ALMOST  forgot to take pictures. Thankfully I remembered in time! hehe


When I opened it up this is what was inside.


A large checkers board and a beautiful watch! My kids will love playing this large version of checkers on a rainy day!

Close up of the watch.


Thanks again Brianna. Love them!

Click on to see what I sent to Katie over at Teachin' Thrifty with Mrs. Palmer and what the others received!

No comments:

Post a Comment