I can not believe we are almost 17 hours into 2015 and I have gotten nothing done. hehe
I decided to link up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently linky.
*~* Listening *~*
My niece and nephew have been plating some made up car game for the last two hours and I LOVE listening to them even though the noise level could be a LOT lower for this kidless chick! hehe
*~* Loving *~*
I live in South Florida and love that I was able to make the three drive up yesterday to spend time with my cousins and their kids (my niece and nephews).
*~* Thinking *~*
My cousin keeps asking me what I want to do tonight and I keep telling her it doesn't matter to me. I seems like both of us want to do something but neither one of us wants to make a decisions.
*~* Wanting *~*
I really could use another week off. Enough said!
*~* Needing *~*
I need to work on some school stuff that I put off until the other day and now I can't log on to my districts curriculum hub to get the stuff I need to work on. Silly maintenance work!
*~* Yes - Maybe - I wish *~*
I NEED to be more stress free. I have a really tough group this year and I am always stressing about how I don't feel like I am doing a great job. I really must let go.
I would LOVE to enroll in grade school. I just don't know if I would be able to juggle grad school and this class. Maybe in the summer/fall I could look into it.
I WISH I could live closer to my extended family. I miss seeing the kids grow up and feel like I am missing out on so much. Probably not going to happen anytime soon since my parents are still down south but it is wishful thinking.
Hope on over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade to see more currentlies and if you decided to link up remember the rule of three!

I am definitely trying to get things done now so I'm not stressed when I go back next week. That's one of my goals this year-not to stress. I'm hoping if I plan and organized while I have time it will help my week go more smoothly. I just can't bring myself to work though! haha :) :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with needing to remove some stress from my life. I think that it is important to your health and sanity. Remember that you are always your toughest critic, and even if you feel like you are not doing your best, that being there for your students is always the most valuable. I always have to remind myself that being stressed is taking what I enjoy out of my job. I have to step back and enjoy the challenges and laugh more often. I hope that you can find a less stress in this new year and that you get to see your family more often!
ReplyDeleteYes! Enroll in grad school NOW! I waited until I was *40* (cough.cough) however, it was THE most rewarding experience. Period. Now RUN and go do that for yourself. You'll thank me later. :) Happy New Year to you!
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree with leslie. I completed my Master's when I was 7 months pregnant with my first and I'm so glad I did it then. Best wishes! XOXO,
ReplyDeleteVicky
Teaching and Much Moore