Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tenmarks an Amazon Math program

Hello again! Twice in two days! I can't believe it. I must be sick. Or something!

There are a lot of online websites that we use every week in our classroom. One program that I just  found that I will be using a LOT more of is a program called Tenmarks by Amazon. Yes, I said Amazon!

Best part about it is it is FREE for the entire school year! Yes, I said FREE! Show me a teacher who doesn't like the word FREE!

Tenmarks is designed around the new Math standards and provides the depth and rigor that we need to add into our classroom instruction.

Students work at their own pace on the short assignments. There are also hints and video lessons for kids who get stuck and need some extra support.

Students get immediate feedback as well as intervention as needed.

Teachers can assign topics or standards as needed. You also get to see the progress your students are making in their assignments.

Alright. I am going to stop blabbering so you can go check it out!

Here is that link again to Tenmarks!

http://www.tenmarks.com/setTrackingCode?sourceCode=4&trackCode=R264527&target=https://www.tenmarks.com/signup/teacher


Enjoy!

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much!! Can't wait to share this with our vertical team!!
    Em

    ReplyDelete