Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

I am linking up with Courtney over at Swimming into Second and share with you my Top Ten Classroom must haves. This may or may not be an easy task at hand.


1). Flair Pens!
I love my flair pens. I use them for everything!


2). Books, books, and more books!
 No classroom is complete without books that children can have access to.



3). My new obsession - Frixion pens! 
 The best thing is they are erasable!! These are the markers that I just got. They have pens, highlighters, pencil-like pens, and these markers. Click here to see the search on Amazon.


4). Chair pockets
I made these chair pockets three years ago. I have decided that I need to make a new set. Just waiting for the Duck Canvas to go on sale again at JoAnn Fabrics! My kids keep their folders and planners in the chair pockets which keeps them off their desks! 



5). My doc cam and projector
 This is not my current set up - this picture is from a few years ago. I don't think I could live without my doc cam and a projector!


6). Desk organization
 I can't stand messy and cluttered desks. I love these baskets that I give my kids each year to help keep them organized. I need to get some more of the smaller baskets to replaces the ones that broke this year but I haven't seen them yet at Target. 


7). Independent reading chairs
I got these seats from Ikea. I was able to purchase them separate from the base. I drilled a hole on each side and zip tied PVC pipe to the bottom to prevent them from tipping over easily.

 


8). Black Fabric
I bought black flat sheets from Walmart and use the fabric on my bulletin boards. I doesn't fade and lasts years! I have had that fabric up for three years.
 

9 and 10). My easel and directors chair
A few years ago my dad built me this easel! I love it. I don't use it as often as I should though I have a feeling I will use it a lot more this upcoming year. The director's chair I got on clearance at Lowe's a few years ago and love it!



What are some of your teaching must haves?

Have a great night!
Christina :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Christina! I love your Ikea chairs. What a great idea! I've been seeing those Frixion pens everywhere. I'm going to have to get me some of those! They look awesome!

    Swimming into Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get Frixion pens? They look really cool!

    What I Have Learned

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an awesome top 10 list! Now I want to go out and find those Frixion Markers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always fun to see the favs of other people! thanks!!

    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Christina! I am a 2nd grade teacher from Minnesota and your newest follower! I stumbled across your blog from the 2nd grade list from Caffeine and Lesson Plans. I must say that I love you chair pockets. I have been wanting to make my own for a few years now but just haven't gotten around to it! Cute blog...I look forward to reading more of your posts as the school year goes along!
    Mrs. Olson’s Lucky Little Learners

    ReplyDelete