I cannot believe how long it has been since I last blogged. I really should just start all over again and reinvent myself it's been so long. Let's just saw that this year has been INSANE! We have a new Reading, Writing, AND Math curriculum this year. I come home almost every night eat dinner do some work and then crash on the couch while watching TV. I am EXHAUSTED!
I do want to be a better blogger because I have become a better teacher because of all I have learned from all of the WONDERFUL and FABULOUS bloggers that I stalk...er...follow.
I am getting back in to gear with December's Currently from Farley from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade! I CANNOT believe it is already December 1st. Before you know if June will be knocking on my door.
*~* Listening *~*
My mom and I went to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night with my aunts, uncle, and cousin in Orlando. It was SPECTACULAR! If you ever get to see them live DO IT! You will not regret it.
*~* Loving *~*
Just made the three hour drive home in the yucky rain. Had lots of family fun time over the Thanksgiving break! Just wish my aunts, cousins, and their kids didn't live so far away! (I know, I know - they are only three hours away - not thirty - but in my defense until two years ago they were 30 minutes away and I got to see them every weekend if I wanted to!)
*~* Thinking *~*
One of my favorite things to do when on vacation is sleep in. through I didn't sleep in for hours and hours, it sure is going to be hard to get up at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Especially after being out late last night and then I know I am going to be out late tonight!
*~* Wanting *~*
Didn't get home from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra until late last night then had to pack and load the car so that mom and I could be on the road by 8 to make it home. See...silly me bought tickets for my mom and I to see the Rockettes for her birthday for tonight not realizing that December 1st was RIGHT AFTER Thanksgiving and we would be out of town! So I really should be napping instead of blogging but hey..sitting on the couch is resting right??
*~* Needing *~*
I. NEED. MORE. TIME.
- nuff said!
*~* Favorite Tradition *~*
Have a fabulous Sunday!
Christina
So glad I came across your blog in the December linky! I will have to follow and check out your adventures in 2nd grade. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck getting up early tomorrow... I am not looking forward to that either!!!
ReplyDeleteKristen
Sprinkled in Second
I completely understand about needing more time! And I love your choice of music! I am your newest follower thanks to Farley's Currently! Happy December! :)
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had such a great time with your family! I love spending time with my family! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and I hope you get your nap in! ;)
ReplyDeleteAww I put up my tree 2 weeks ago (hehe).. I love the way the tree looks too!
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to see the trans Siberian orchestra!! So glad you had a great time... Hope to keep in touch, friend :)
Hello, Christina~I also need more time, so if you figure that out...let me in on the secret! :) Have a great week!
ReplyDelete