Hello! Today I am linking up with Cara from The First Grade Parade for her Favorite Pins Linky!
I TOTALLY LOVE this idea from Take Two They're Small about using washi tape to organize a planner! So cute and colorful!
I don't know where this pin came from so if it is yours please let me know so I can give you credit but this idea of using a water bottle holder zip tied to a desk or chair leg is genius!
Flashlight reading from Growing First! How fun!
What a great way to display projects in a window. Grab a tension rob, some page protectors and binder rings. Thanks Carle Museum!
This idea was ingenious. I actually found this last summer and it worked wonders in my classroom! Thanks A Turn to Learn!
Just a few of my favorite pins. Some new, some old. Enjoy!!
Have a great night!
Christina :)






Love the planner idea!!! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteEm
Curious Firsties
I've been using washi tape on my EC Life Planner and I now have an obsession!!
ReplyDeleteCourtney
Polka Dot Lesson Plans
Hi Christina! Thanks for sharing some of your favorite pins, I love the sanitizer idea! I just found your blog, I’m your newest follower!
ReplyDelete✿Sue✿
✿Science for Kids Blog✿