Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Reading Ten Pin Linky Party

I had so much fun going through my pin last week to find wonderful Math resources to share that I decided to link up with Mrs. Reed and share some of my favorite Reading pins this week!


Enjoy!


I don't that the link to the original post (if it is yours please let me know so I can link up properly) but I love this idea for introducing new vocabulary words in the classroom!
 
 

source: http://mallonmessages.blogspot.com/2011/03/letter-combinations-and-blends-chart.html
 
Love this chart from Mall-ard's Marvelous Menu! What a great visual to help those that might be struggling on remembering the sounds the vowels teams make!
 


source: http://mrsgilchristsclass.blogspot.com/2011/07/authors-purpose-charts.html

LOVE these Author's Purpose charts from Mrs. Gilchrist
 
 

source: http://mysecondgradejournal.blogspot.com/2011/07/pinterest-and-post-its.html

This idea for guided reading sticks that can be used during guided reading is wonderful. Thanks My Second Grade Journal!


source: http://oneextradegree.blogspot.com/2011/02/hodgepodge.html

Love these reading pointers from One Extra Degree!



source: http://mrswilliamsonskinders.blogspot.com/2011/07/photobucket_11.html

This Reading comprehension spinner from Mrs. Williamson in Room 36 was an awesome addition to guided reading this year!



source: http://aloha-kindergarten.blogspot.com/2011/07/pinterest.html

Love how colorful this story map is from Aloha Kindergarten!


 

 
source: http://www.trelease-on-reading.com/brochures.html

Love these Free Reading Brochures! 


source: http://thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com/2012/03/follow-yellow-brick-road-retelling.html

Love this retelling brick road from First Grade Parade!



 source: http://theinspiredapple.blogspot.com/2011/02/mystery-box-inferencing-activity.html

Adorable inferencing activity from The Inspired Apple!

And there you have it! Go link up!

Have a great night!
Christina :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love these pins! I haven't seen a few of them. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I repinned the retelling brick road. What a great way to get kids moving while learning!

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales
    Follow my new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vocabulary word of the day and reselling brick road! Thanks for linking up and sharing your finds!

    ReplyDelete