Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

Let's Get Aquainted!

Time to link up with Mrs. Reed at Flying into First Grade with her Let's Get Acquainted Linky.


Topic- Tic Tac Toe
How it Works:  Look at the graphic below.  It is a Tic Tac Toe board filled with different categories.  You will post about three of these categories but they have to make Tic Tac Toe.  For example, you can choose to write about 3 topics that go vertical, or 3 topics that go horizontal, or three topics that go diagonal.
 
** Dream Vacation **

I would LOVE to visit Ireland or Australia! The sites, the accents, the history, the accents, and so much more!

** My Favorite School Memory as a Kid ** 
I remember in fifth grade we saved all of our empty juice and milk cartons from lunch to create a colonial village.I still remember how much fun that we. I also remember waiting and waiting for my turn to play Oregon Trails on the only computer in the classroom!

** My Favorite Grade to Teach and Why **

If you would have asked me this five years ago I would have said fourth grade no questions asked. Four years ago my principal moved me to second grade against my wishes and thankfully it turned out to be the best thing! I didn't like second grade at first. The kids were young, they cried, I had to teach them EVERYTHING! I will be honest and say it wasn't until my 2nd year in second grade that I started liking it. The kids are at a great age - they like school and they like their teacher!

Go link up so we can learn more about you!

Have a great day!
Christina :)

 

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to Australia as well! Oregon Trail was the best game ever!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit Ireland or Australia too! How fun!! I only taught second once. It was a really great year! Third is my personal face these days, but the class of firsties I had last year was off the charts amazing, too! Sometimes, when the kids are super awesome your favorite grade is the one you've got! :)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Oregon Trail!!! I'm thinking of moving to 2nd grade from 3rd if the opportunity presents itself. Glad to hear that you love it so much now!

    Rebecca
    Ladybugs Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I wrote about Australia too! If you ever have the chance, GO! :)
    Karli
    Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

    ReplyDelete