Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Sunday, June 30, 2013

I can't believe it is July! (Well almost!)

I can't believe that in less then 2 hours it will already be July! That means that I only have 6 more weeks of summer! AUGH!

I am linking up today with Farley from  Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for this months currently. Here we go!



**Listening**

I am a TV fanatic. Every night of the week there is SOMETHING (or SOMETHINGS) that I watch. I do hate when May rolls around and the shows I watch go on summer hiatus. That is why I LOVE that some channels are starting to produce shows just for those summer months. Graceland is a new show on the USA Network and I LOVE it! 

**Loving**

During the summer I stay up WAY to late and sleep in WAY to late. See the pattern. I am definitely a night owl!

**Thinking**

One of my team mates will be having her first baby the beginning of August! (YAY!) That means that we need an interim to start the ear off in her classroom. As team leader for second grade I will be sitting in on those interviews.

**Wanting**

That Cake Batter ice cream really is calling my name. I haven't been able to find it the last few time I have been to the grocery store and today they had it! YUM!

**Needing**

I have list of things a mile long to do and I don't think I have accomplished one thing on that list yet. I really should get started!

**Tips, Tricks, and Hints**

Being new to blogging and have not even ventured in the the world of creating for and selling on TpT, I really don't have any tips, tricks, or hints. A lot of wonderful teachers have put themselves out there and opened their classrooms to us and have so kindly offered to share their wisdom with us. So all I can say is to be kind and respectful to those who have let us in!


Have a great night!
Christina :) 


2 comments:

  1. Oh those summer to do lists!!! I think they get the best of all of us! The summer always seems so long before it gets here and then once it is here it flies by and my to do list never gets finished! :)

    Katie & Lisen
    Second Grade Smartypants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through Farley's Currently and I am your newest follower!

    I am totally addicted to TV! I stay up waaaayyyy too late watching shows! I am currently watching Big Brother and so excited that it is back! LOL! I have watched Graceland just once, and I liked it! I will have to add it to my summer shows in between finishing my TO DO List! LOL! I think they never end!!! Right?!

    Beth :)
    A Kindergarten Life For Me



    ReplyDelete