Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Ten Pin Linky Party

As you may have heard Google Reader is disappearing. I must be in the minority as I never used it so I am not sure what I will be missing. I was almost tempted to use it this week just to see what it is but I decided against it.

I did start using Bloglovin' though and so far I am LOVIN' it. I like that you can put the blogs that you follow into groups and that you can easily navigate through the update blogs at the click of a button!





You will need to start a free Bloglovin' account in order to follow blogs on Bloglovin'. There have been lots of tutorials posted all over the bloggy world that will help you with this process. Click here to visit Melissa's tutorial on her blog Common Core & So Much More!
 
So be sure to follow me on Bloglovin'!  You can click on the button below!




I have also decided to link up with Just Reed this week for her Ten Pin Linky. I am going to share my top 10 favorite Math pins from Pinterest.


And in no particular order....

 Source: http://thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com

Love this activity from The First Grade Parade for reinforcing even and odd numbers. Some of my kiddos had such a hard time with the this year!

 Source: http://alove4teaching.blogspot.com

Love these money dice from A Love For Teaching. Such a fun way to reinforce counting coins!

Source: http://teacherideafactory.blogspot.com

LOVE this fact family butterfly from Teacher Idea Factory! Great activity for the beginning of Second grade when gearing up for mastering addition and subtraction facts!

Source: http://www.dragonfliesinfirst.com

This money poem from Dragonflies in First is awesome! great way to help learn how much the coins are worth. Still can't believe that 2nd grade is the first year that students are formally taught and assessed in money through the CC!


Love this Ways to show a Number anchor chart. I don't have the original source so if it is yours PLEASE let me know so I can give you the proper credit!!

Soure: http://theinspiredapple.blogspot.com 

This math problem solving strategies anchor chart from The Inspired Apple is just inspired! 

 source: http://fun-in-first.blogspot.jp

 What a fun way to review 2D shapes from Fun in First Grade!

 source: http://stepintosecondgrade.blogspot.com

 From Step into Second Grade - what a great way to jazz up your boring school clock AND make it educational at the same time!

 source: http://frogsandcupcakes.blogspot.com 

Thanks Frogs and Cupcakes for the great idea to help strengthen place value foundations!

source: http://mrsphippen.blogspot.com

 Love this idea for working on comparing numbers - from Mrs. Phippen!

Be sure to check out all the awesome math pins!

Good night!
Christina :)



 

3 comments:

  1. How cute is that butterfly fact family? And I love the sliding greater than/less than sign, too. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! I'm a new follower. Please hop over to my blog & enter my giveaway.
    Linda
    KinderDoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE Even Steven and Odd Todd! I definitely am pinning them! thank you!! Cindy

    ReplyDelete