Today was my first day back after being off for Spring Break. I was too busy being a social butterfly so I didn't get much done and now I am paying the price. One thing I did manage to do was rehang my class rules posters that fell down in November!
*listening*
To last weeks episode of NCIS playing on the DVR! Love me some Gibbs!
*loving*
My birthday month! Let's celebrate ME!
*thinking*
We only have 47 days left of school and so much to get done. AUGH!
*wanting*
RAIN! The canal by my house is dangerously low. There is a "land bridge" connecting one side to the other that is completely dry and you can walk across it.
*needing*
SLEEP and my plans for the week to be finalized and my activities I need to create done, printed, laminated, and cut out!
*advive*
I am new to this blogging stuff and only thinking baout dipping into the land of TpT. I can only say...just be YOU!
Happy April!!!
Have a great night!
Christina :)

I recently opened a TPT store. My advice is do something simple, but cute. Offer it for free. You can always add the more complicated, time consuming items later. "Do what you can, when you can."
ReplyDeleteCute background! I love the little apples on green.
Kristin
Teachntex
Wow... our water levels are low, but yours sound worse! It's been so dry here. I really hope we all get some rain soon! Enjoy your last 47 days!!
ReplyDelete-Jackie-
Sister Teachers
Happy birthday in 18 days!! And that is some great advice!
ReplyDeleteShawna
The Picture Book Teacher's Edition
Yeah for your birthday month! Great advice!! :)
ReplyDeleteMrs. Pauley's Kindergarten