Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Let's Get Aquainted some more....

I am linking up with Flying into First Grade again this week to tell you a little bit more about myself!

This week it is all about our favorites!
*Favorite Place to Shop*

 
I love Target! I can never walk out of there without buying at least 5 things that I didn't go there for. I also love shopping on amazon. I have a Prime membership that has totally paid for itself!
 
*Favorite TV Show*

 
This one is a hard one. I seriously LOVE TV. I would have to say that my all time favorite show is Criminal Minds. I will watch reruns all.day.long!

*Favorite Sweet Treat*


Need I say more? Especially when they come right from the freezer!

*Favorite Food*



Pizza! Hands down! Oh and my mom's chicken parm. YUM! 
Now I am hungry.
 
*Favorite Restaurant* 


 Olive Garden. I love their soup, salad, and breadsticks! And their chicken parm is pretty darn good for restaurant food!

Go link up so I can learn something new about you! 

Check back tomorrow when I show you what we have been up to in Writing!

Have a great night!
Christina :) 

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog via the "Let's Get Acquainted" linky. I am your newest follower...I look forward to getting to know you!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant too. Our Olive Garden has the best sweet tea every time I go. I love sweet tea! And my new favorite thing is the apricot chicken - and it's just great that it is one of their low cal options. This is making me so hungry right now.....

    ReplyDelete