I decided that I really need to get better at snapping pictures throughout my week while at school. This week I have an excuse! SPRING BREAK BABY!!!
I am linking up with Doodle Bugs to share a little bit about what I have been doing on this much needed week of rest and relaxation!
1). As mentioned above I am on Spring Break this week. I return to a much needed work day on Monday! So excited to have a day in my room to get ready for the last 47 days of the school year. The only day we have off between now and June 6th is Memorial Day! Eeek! So in preparation of the last six weeks of school I got a lot of relaxing done this week. I got a pedicure. Slept in until 10 am. Read some books. Cleaned the house. Did some grading and planning at a leisurely pace. Went to TWO Ikeas! YAY! Didn't have want I needed at either! BOO!
2). My cousin gave me an early birthday present. She knows how much I LOVE the three-eyed green aliens from Toy Story! Look at how cute this is! Can't wait to bring it to my classroom!
3). I spend some time organizing my clip art, background papers, and such as it was one big MESS! Now I have files for each designer for easy access!
4). Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs! Nuff said!
5). Peanut Butter Patties! YUM!
Notice these are not called Tagalongs. I find myself to be a Peanut Butter Patty snob and I don't like the taste of their cousin the Tagalong. I can also tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi. :)
Tomorrow I am going with my cousin and her 4 kids to an Egg Hunt so I better get some sleep!
Have a great weekend!
Christina :)

Found you through Five for Friday. Okay...so we could so be sisters...Peanut Butter Eggs YUP! Peanut Butter Patties...I bought a case (it has to last all year). I want to be that organized. My spring break is just starting...one of my goals. I loved how you put the clipart into files by the designer. Great idea!
ReplyDeleteTerri
KinderKapers
I am so in need of organizing my stuff too! I am glad you had such a relaxing break! I don't know if I could sleep in until 10! Good for you! :) Have a great Saturday!
ReplyDelete❀Beth Ann❀
Taming My Flock of Firsties
tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com
LOVE how you organized your clip art! And - YAY to a work day!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles - Lisa
Growing Firsties
Oh my goodness! Coke and Pepsi! Yes! I can always taste it! Thanks for your Spring Break 5!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to see my clipart in your files! :)
ReplyDelete-Mercedes
Surfing to Success
Ooooh, I love the Reese's eggs too! I just did the same thing with my clip art and digital papers. Kind of crazy how easy all that can get out of control. Hope the last bit of your break goes well.
ReplyDeleteMary Catherine of Fun-A-Day!