I can't believe that we are already two months into 2013. Growing up I thought we would have flying cars by now. Guess I was wrong!
I am linking up with my favorite monthly linky hosted by Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.
*listening*
I have recently become addicted to Candy Crush. I am on Level 60 and waiting for my lives to reload.
*loving*
It is in the mid 60s here in Sunny South Florida and I am LOVING. EVERY. MINUTE. Even have the windows open!
*thinking*
I really should start grading these paper sitting on the couch next to me. Maybe during my next Candy Crush "recharching" session.
*wanting*
I could use another day in my weekend to get stuff done. Can't wait for Spring Break in three weeks!
*needing*
I have my formal oberservation this Tuesday and I need to get started on finalizing my plans. Probably should do that before I play Candy Crush!
*like, love, hate*
I LIKE chilly weather.
I LOVE chocolate.
I HATE cleaning.
Need I say more?
Have a great Sunday!
Christina :)

I've seen alot of people hooked on the Candy Crush game...I am avoiding it like the plague for fear of getting addicted! Best of luck with your papers and observation.
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Rock Stars At Work
A lot of mentions of spring break this currently! And I'll switch weather with you...here in Illinois it's 35 degrees...chilly enough for you? ;) haha
ReplyDeleteFollowing you!
Cait
Sliding into First!
Oh chocolate! How I love it. Seems that I can just never get quite enough of it.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weather. Freezing cold up here in Ohio.
Em
Curious Firsties
My latest addiction is a game that's kind of like Tetris called 'Tetriblocks'. I play ALL THE TIME...it's really quite ridiculous, but...it makes me SO HAPPY! LOL! I've never played Candy Crush before. I'll have to try it! :) I'm in Central Florida! :) I teach in Lake County! :) Glad to have found a new bloggy buddy through this link! Especially one from Florida! :) I can't wait to read more about what you do in your classroom, since it will relate so closely to the expectations of mine, since we're in the same state! :) Nice to meetcha!
ReplyDeleteXOXO,
Tamara Russell
Mrs.Russell's Room
First Grade