Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Five for Friday on a Saturday Evening!

Just can't seem to get my act together to link up on a Friday!
Here we go!


 1). I was so excited to learn that I had won a FABULOUS prize over at My Life as a Third Grade Teacher. Look what was waiting for me last week when I got home! Brought it to work this week and my kiddos are LOVING it! WooHoo!

 
 2). I FINALLY found the time to change out my bulletin board. I took down my Gingerbread Man stories that we write in December and put up our landform drawings that we did two weeks ago. I don't know why it is so hard for my to change out this board. All I have to do is slip their papers under the paper clips! AUGH!

  Aren't they pretty?
 
3). I am not sure why I found the name of this but absolutely  hilarious on my way to school the other day. Must have had something to do with still being tired despite getting a good nights sleep. In case it is hard to see the bus says "Always on the go".

 Yes, I took this picture while I was behind the wheel of my car. Shh! Don't tell my mom!

4). We started our Rock and Soil unit last week. Last year I had bought these rocks and this week I split my kiddos into groups and had them sort and classify rocks based on color, size, or shape. I think I need to try to find some other rocks to add more of a variety.


 5). I am absolutely LOVING this last bit of cold weather that Sunny South Florida is experiencing this week! Wish it would last a little while longer!



Have a great night!
Christina :)  

 

4 comments:

  1. I live in the OK panhandle and we think 65 is warm and Spring-like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 65 degrees sounds perfect. NC has not been so bad.
    Enjoy your sharpener. My students love the one we have.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue how people can post 5 for Friday on actual Friday. I am lucky if I stay up past 9 on a Friday and I usually stay at school till 5 to get ready for the next week.

    The bus picture cracked me up!

    I too am from South Florida but the weathers been killing me! I wore two pairs of sweat pants to ride my bike this afternoon. I am a whimp!

    Carrie
    BuzzIntoKinder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I didn't leave last night until after 6.
      Christina :)

      Delete