Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted...

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I touched this poor little blog of mine. The last two weeks have been CAH - RA - ZY!! My yearbook is FINALLY done and submitted - hope I didn't make any major mistakes! All of the papers that I had neglected due to the yearbook are graded and entered in my gradebook. Now that I am officially on Spring Break (YES!!) I can get back on track!

I am starting off by linking up with Mrs. Reed at Flying into First Grade with her Let's Get Acquainted Linky. 


Here are my favorite people, places, things, and animals.

My Favorite Person

My mom! She is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without my mom.

My Favorite Place

  These pictures were taken at the New Year's Eve rehearsal.

Gotta be Disney World. I could go every week. Wish I lived closer so I could go every week. I am heading up to Orlando this week to see my cousin and her kids. Hopefully, I will get to stop by and see the house of the mouse! 

My Favorite Thing

Oh dear! This is a hard one. I really can't choose between my laptop and my iPhone and you can't make me! 

My Favorite Animals


My two cats, Karamel and Kahlua, and my goofy dog Morgan.  

Go link up!

Have a great night!
Christina :)  

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the yearbook! I submitted mine last weekend, and it was a burden lifted off my shoulder! I just hope it is all good since it was my first year delving into it! Enjoy your spring break!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom and I are best friends too! That is an amazing bond to have!

    Karmen
    Karmens Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I finally did enie-meanie-minee-mo between my laptop and iPhone to chose. I was torn too!

    Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in charge of the yearbook at my school as well. It is such a big job. You are after my heart with Disney World. I wish I could go every week as well. We went there for 12 days this summer and it was the best!! :)

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete