Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Sunday, February 24, 2013

And the winner is.....

THANK YOU to everyone who entered my 100 Follower Giveaway! 
Without further ado the winner is Lori R!
Thank you so much Lori for following! 
Don't forget to check your email!


The last three days have been absolutely crazy!

I have a few giveaways to tell you about!

Teaching and Tapas is hosting a HUGE giveaway! 


 Tonya from Tonya's Treats for Teachers is hosting a 700 follower giveaway!


Rachel from the tattooed teacher is hosting a 1000 follower giveaway!


Mrs. Russell's First Grade is hosting her 100 follower giveaway! 

 
Ashley at That's So Second Grade is hosting a 300 follower giveaway!

  
Learning With Mrs. Leeby and Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten have teamed up to celebrate their big milestones!


Diving into 2nd Grade is celebrating their 100 Follower Giveaway!

 
That's all folks!

Have a great day!
Christina :)  

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for reading and editing my Nonfiction Note Taking packet. I am now your newest follower!!

    Julie
    My Journey to 5th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing my giveaway! :)
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done really good in the last 24 hours. I'm your 155th follower.

    http://247teacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete