I have been using the Second Grade Common Core Workbook in my classroom since it first came out! My students love the activities and they are engaged and learning whenever we do something from it. I am so excited to hear that the Third Grade version has been released! This is perfect for my students who need a challenge when practicing the standards.
If you are needing resources to help when teaching and practicing the Common Core Standards be sure to check out this awesome resource! You won't be disappointed!
Giveaway Gossip time!
Dinah over at the Traveling Classroom is celebrating 50 TpT followers with a HUGE giveaway! Be sure to check it out!
Have a great night!
Christina :)


I will have to check out the Common Core workbook. It looks like a good resource.
ReplyDeleteShelly
Smiling and Shining in Second Grade
It is! I love the second grade one. I even have the first grade one that I am using with my strugglers. They are great!
ReplyDeleteChristina :)
Thank you for sharing about the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteFlair pens are such a teacher thing! Thanks for the follow. If you see a pageview increase, that will be me, blog-stalking you!
ReplyDeleteBrandi
My Teacher Friend