Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Monday, January 14, 2013

Too much time on my hands this morning...

I don't have to leave until an hour AFTER my normal time today because of my Writing PD so what do I find myself doing blog reading! AUGH! I wish I had slept in a little more!



Time for some Giveaway Gossip!

An Apple for the Teacher is having a 150 follower giveaway! Hop on over and try to win yourself a pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies.

Amy over and Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs. Lemons is having a Valentine's Day giveaway where you can win some pretty awesome Valentine's Day prizes!

Now I should probably leave as I have to stop at the gas station or I will not make it very far.
Have a great day!
Christina :)  

1 comment: