Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Progress Reports and Writing PD

I am sitting here on the couch watching another Sydney save Vaughns's life on an episode of Alias, doing laundry, cooking dinner, blogging, posting, grading paper, and writing progress reports. I am a GREAT multi-tasker! hehe (Though I should focus more on grading these papers so I can finish my progress reports that should go home tomorrow.)

Tomorrow I am attending a training sponsored by my district on opinion writing. I am excited about all that I hope I will learn!


Now for some Giveaway Gossip:
  
Here is a great giveaway hosted by Sister Teachers. Be sure to stop by and check it out. 


Tori over at Teaching With Love and Laughter is having a giveaway where she is giving away a fun looking grammar game from Learning Resources. Stop by and check it out!


 Now I need to go start another episode, read some more blog posts, switch the laundry, and grade some more papers. OOHH gotta let the dog out too!

Have a great day!
Christina :)
  

3 comments:

  1. I looooooooove Alias! It's my all time favorite!!!

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! And I am not ashamed to admit that I have already watched 9 episodes today while working around the house.

      Christina :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out!!! Have fun at your training!!
    -Jackie and Danielle-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete