Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Night Owl and School Tomorrow

I must admit that I have become quite the night owl this break. While visiting family last week I got into the habit of staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning and then sleeping until 11. I am not sure how I am going to get up in the morning when my alarm goes off at 6am! EEK!

I am not even the least bit tired as I sit here wacthing the last two episodes of Season 1 of Alias getting ready to get some Ben and Jerry's Cake Batter Ice Cream!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE Amazon Instant Videos!





Now for some Giveaway Gossip!

Mrs. Kelly's Klass is have a HUGH 200 follower giveaway. 

KellNell over at Owl Inspire You is having a Day of Kindness giveaway.

Covered in Glitter and Glue is having a 100 follower giveaway.

Tori from Tori's Teacher Tips and Sarah from First Grade Snippets are teaming up for a giveaway. Check it out here.

Check out my post from Friday for some more Giveaway Gossip.  

I am going to get my ice cream now. Goodnight!

Have a great night!
Christina :)   

3 comments:

  1. I {heart} ice cream! Chocolate Moose Tracks is the BEST! yumm. Hope you had a great first day back! My legs are killing me with all the sitting around I've been doing! They're not used to being used all day! LoL

    Ashley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting back into the swing of things can be hard. I am not a happy person when I am sleepy! Hope you had an awesome day back!!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your cute blog and started following you! Thanks for posting about all the great give aways going on!


    Rebecca
    Teaching First

    ReplyDelete