I am linking up with Kacey over at Doodle Bugs Teaching for a fun Friday linky!
1. Today is officially the last day of my Winter vacation. I return to school on Monday for a fun-packed day of meetings. (Do you hear the sarcasm?)
2. I love all the time that I got to spend visiting my family this weekend. Other then blogging and pinteresting I have not done anything school related all week. Now I really need to get down to business and grade those papers and start those lesson plans. I guess there is always Sunday!
3. I rediscovered a TV series that I loved when it was first on. Alias! I watched 11 episodes yesterday alone! If you have an Amazon Prime account or Netflix online you can watch it free! WooHoo!!
4. The puppy cam is back! Over the summer I fell in love with these adorable puppies that are part of the Warrior Canine Connection! These dogs are raised with the intention of becoming therapy dogs for Service Men suffering from PTSD and TBIs. The dogs will then be trained to be mobility service dogs for those with mobility impairments. One of their other dogs, Misty, has just given birth to another litter which will be featured on the the live came to help raise awareness for this wonderful organization.
![]() | ||
| Click to visit the Puppy Cam! BEWARE! It is HIGHLY addictive! |
5. I have LOVED staying up REALLY late and sleeping in this past week but now I need to work on getting up early this weekend so Monday won't be a total bear. I started today by waking up at 7am to make the 3 hours drive home. I might have ruined it by taking a nap after unpacking though.
Now for some Giveaway Gossip! (I should create a button!)
While perusing through my list of blogs I follow I found many blogs that were hosting some wonderful giveaways and I thought I would share them with you! Click on the links to visit.
The ladies over at Across the Hall in 2nd Grade are hosting a Perfect Pair giveaway.
Donna over at The Math Coach's Corner is hosting a pencil sharpener giveaway.
Ashleigh over at eduction journey is hosting a Pin it to Win it giveaway.
Miss DeCarbo over at Sugar and Spice is hosting a birthday giveaway for her blog! Go on over and wish her a happy birthday.
Jennifer over at Elementary School Garden is hosting a 300 follower giveaway.
Tania over at My Second Sense is hosting a giveaway for 2013. If you think you already entered head back over as some more "options" were unlocked!
The Polished Teacher is hosting a 250 follower giveaway.
Ms. S over at The Peanut Gallery is hosting a gift card giveaway.
And finally...
Alison over at Teaching Maths With Meaning is hosting a 30th birthday giveaway. Hop on over and wish her a happy birthday as well!
If I missed any let me know! hehe!
Have a great night!
Christina :)



Those puppies are so darn cute. I need a dog!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting about my giveaway ;)
tania
My Second Sense
We went back to school Wednesday for a fun filled day of meetings. Definite sarcasm there.
ReplyDeleteAnd Alias is my all time favorite show!! We have the DVDs of the first 3 seasons (I think). LOVED that show!!
Amanda
Collaboration Cuties
Have a good firt day back! I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteMary at Pitner's Potpourri