Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Sunday, January 20, 2013

I am going to see Wicked!!!

So this post will have nothing to do with teaching. I am so excited though! I just bought tickets for my mom and I to see Wicked on February 7th! I know, I know it is a school night but I. DO. NOT. CARE! I will just plan for a very light Friday - nothing to involved! hehe





I am SO happy that I have tomorrow off because I did absolutely nothing school related today. I did clean underneath my bed as I was having my new low profile box spring delivered! Now I don't need to use a step stool when I finally drag myself to bed! WooHoo! I also watched another 7 episodes of season 2 of Alias. I am such a nerd!


Now for some Giveaway Gossip!


Andrea over at Reading Toward the Stars is hosting a 400 follower giveaway! 


Mrs. Leeby over at Learning with Mrs. Leeby is having a 200 follower giveaway!  

 
Christi over at Ms. Fultz's Corner is celebrating her blogs 1st birthday!

I guess I should start gearing up for a small giveaway to celebrate 100 followers as I am 27 followers away!

Have a great night!
Christina :)

7 comments:

  1. Wicked is the BEST MUSICAL EVER!!! My sister and I have seen it two times in Orlando. It'll be here again at the end of February, we hope to get tickets again! You will LOVE it! =) If you need any help with your 100 follower giveaway, let us know. We'd be happy to help! You can email us at sisterteachers@gmail.com
    Have a great day off tomorrow!
    -Jackie-
    Sister Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good! Have fun! It is one of my favorites...and you will never be able to watch The Wizard of Oz the same again.

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Wicked. . . saw it 3 times. . . could see it again! I'm your newest follower and I would be happy to help you if you need something for a giveaway.
    Patty
    Second In Line

    pjrbar@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I saw your blog on another site where you just won the MLK giveaway.. you beat me by 10 minutes! :) Wicked is an amazzzzing show--I'm sure you'll enjoy! I just followed you to help you reach your goal of 100 followers. Looking forward to the giveaway!

    Mandy
    The 4th Grade Journey

    ReplyDelete