Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Five for Friday..one day late...

I know, I know. Today is Saturday not Friday. I had every intention of posting this yesterday but I fell asleep on the couch right after dinner while watching TV. This has been one exhausting week!


1). We had Monday off, I had a training on Tuesday in the afternoon, and Thursday was a half day. I felt like I was not in the classroom at all this week.
2). I am the yearbook adviser/editor/guru at my school. The deadline for the first set of pages was this week so I spend most of my free time checking and rechecking the pages before they were submitted. Now that they are done and submitted I have two months to work on the remaining pages.
 3). Because of all the yearbook stuff I have had to complete this week (and last), my paper work pile has grown and grown. I am going to be spending several hours this week getting caught up on grading.
 4). I LOVE Flair pens. See the empty space between the yellow and the light green? While working this week I seem to have lost my new green flair marker pen. :(

 5). I love when my cats hang out with me while I am working. That is Kahlua laying on the blanket and Karamel in the Pepsi box. For some reason, she LOVES laying in that darn box!
There we have it!
Better late then never!
Have a great day!
Christina :) 

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of your cats! My cat and dog stalk me when I am sitting on the couch working on school things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of grading! My pile is going to look like that soon too if I don't get on top of things. There are just so many other things I'd rather be doing! :)

    Rebecca
    Ladybugs Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those same pens! They are so great!!! Love your cats too!

    I'm your newest follower.

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog! I love Flair pens too...their my favorite.

    Kelly
    Thirsty Firsties

    ReplyDelete