Why does packing the car take so long? I am driving up to Orlando tonight to celebrate Christmas and New Years with my family. It doesn't help that my ENTIRE back seat is filled with Christmas presents and this beautiful kitchen set.
The best part is...you see that price..I paid HALF that price. I got this little beauty for a steal ... only $55! WooHoo! I know one little girl who is going to be in HEAVEN!
I have a couple of giveaways to tell you about.
First up, SOS Supply is celebrating her 1st Blogiversary with a HUGE giveaway. Click here to stop by and congratulate her.
Secondly, 2nd Grade Pad is also celebrating her 1st Blogiversary. Click here to hop on over and enter to win a change to win her store!
I am going to go finish packing the car now.
First up, SOS Supply is celebrating her 1st Blogiversary with a HUGE giveaway. Click here to stop by and congratulate her.
Secondly, 2nd Grade Pad is also celebrating her 1st Blogiversary. Click here to hop on over and enter to win a change to win her store!
I am going to go finish packing the car now.
Have a great night!
Christina :)

No comments:
Post a Comment