Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Linky

Happy New Year's Eve!

I don't make New Year's Resolutions often as I tend to forget what I said I was going to do so it doesn't get done. Maybe - just maybe - if I write it down here for all the world to see  (I wish!) then maybe I won't forget! So to help me out I am linking up with Jen over at The Teacher's Cauldron!


My personal resolution -
To make some better choices in all aspects of my life! Whether is making healthier eating choices and being more understanding towards others I just need to make better choices all around.

My blogging resolution - 
To blog more frequently and to blog about everyday classroom things and not just those "fun" activities.

OH - and to find a cute layout that ties in apples, books, and crayons AND Thistle Girl graphics. The one I have I just slapped together using Thistle Girls graphics - which I LOVE - but I am not crazy about the design - especially my header. 
Guess I will need to start researching on how to do this on my own!

What are your New Year's Resolutions? 

Happy New Year's Eve!
Christina :)  

2 comments:

  1. I nominated your awesome blog for the Liebster award. Feel free to check it out!

    Blessings to you in the New Year,
    Brittany
    Keeping Up With First Grade

    ReplyDelete