For the first time I am going to link up with Farley over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade. I hope I do it right!
This year I am going to give my team mates a little something to say that I am glad that we are on the same team together. I love going to work and I love the ladies that I teach with so that makes work even more enjoyable!
Now to get off the computer and to get things done around the house so I can tackle lesson plans for the next three weeks - okay let's be realistic at least for tomorrow.
Have a great Sunday!
Christina :)

Cool Fall Florida Weather sounds SO perfect right now. We're unseasonably warm in Chicago right now, but just waiting for the other shoe to drop and for it to turn into something that more closely resembles the arctic tundra haha.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to find your blog! I'm your newest follower!
~Steph
The Quirky Apple
Criminal Minds is my FAVORITE show! I can't get enough :)
ReplyDelete