Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Monday, December 3, 2012

Teachers Pay Teachers and More Giveaways

I love Teachers Pay Teachers. My wallet......not so much. I keep finding all these awesome activities that I want to do in my classroom. 
What did we do before TPT?

Here is a look at my last few purchases.

 I have these printed up and ready to go!


 We used some of this pack today and my kids were begging to play again. Most of them are really getting the hang of double digit addition


 We are starting to work on inferencing this week so I am hoping these two pack will give lots of practice!


  
Love this pack! So cute! Lots of main idea practice in this baby!

What have you purchased recently on TPT?



If you have a few minutes you should stop by and visit these awesome giveaways that are taking place!


  

Have a great night!
Christina :) 

1 comment: