Just stopped in in-between my packing and running errands to tell you about a giveaway for the BEST. SHARPENER. EVER! This sharpener truly is amazing! Even my second graders can use it. Hop on over the Classroom Friendly Supplies to enter to get your own! Good luck!
Happy early Thanksgiving!
Christina :)

I have found that electric sharpeners just don't work like the manual ones!
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for all the details
Oh, and I am your newest follower :)
I have one electric sharpener that I will keep around until it dies on me but we use one of these all the time.
DeleteThanks for following and thanks for the award!
Christina :)
I want one of these soo bad!! Glad I found your blog!
ReplyDeleteKim
Literacy Sundae
This sharpener is so worth it! I bought one as a gift for my student teacher when she finishes her time with us next week. It was the sharpener or a laminator and the sharpener won!
DeleteThanks for following!
Christina :)