Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

A Couple of Giveaways to Tell You About!

I took the morning off today to get with my mom to her orthopedics appointment. So while I am waiting for it to be time to leave I thought I would tell you about a few giveaways I found over the weekend! Just click the pictures to visit!


Yesterday started Creekside Teacher Tales: Giveaway #3. The prizes are awesome!


The next giveaway I found was over at Smiling in Second Grade. Her giveaway is truly amazing!

 


The final giveway I want to tell you about is from Teaching Maddeness. She is posting a new prize every day!



 When my blog grows up I want it to be as awesome as theirs!

Who else has a two day week? I so wish I had the whole week off!

Have a great day!
Christina :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment