Can't believe that it is already March 1st! Spring break will be here before I know it and then summer will soon follow! Boy where did the year go?!?!
I am linking up with Farley over at Oh Boy Fourth Grade to share what is currently going on in my life!
Here we go!
*~* Listening *~*
Trying to get the DVR cleared for all the new shows starting this week! Can't wait!
*~* Loving *~*
NEW, FREE books coming my way. Need I say more?
*~* Thinking *~*
Spring Break is in two weeks and it can NOT come fast enough! Come on March 13th!!
*~* Wanting *~*
Love my weekends. I could go for a three day weekend to balance out a five day work week. Let's lobby to get an extra day added to the weekend!
*~* Needing *~*
Dinner is calling my name! Ziti and garlic bread! YUM!
*~* Spring Break Plans *~*
Gotta clean out the garage, my closet, and my dresser.
Movies to watch and books to read while I relax.
MAYBE get some planning done so I am not so stressed as the year winds down.
Stop on by and link up!
Trying to get the DVR cleared for all the new shows starting this week! Can't wait!
*~* Loving *~*
NEW, FREE books coming my way. Need I say more?
*~* Thinking *~*
Spring Break is in two weeks and it can NOT come fast enough! Come on March 13th!!
*~* Wanting *~*
Love my weekends. I could go for a three day weekend to balance out a five day work week. Let's lobby to get an extra day added to the weekend!
*~* Needing *~*
Dinner is calling my name! Ziti and garlic bread! YUM!
*~* Spring Break Plans *~*
Gotta clean out the garage, my closet, and my dresser.
Movies to watch and books to read while I relax.
MAYBE get some planning done so I am not so stressed as the year winds down.
Stop on by and link up!

thanks so much for linking up!!! I need to get up and make dinner… ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI have four Scholastic catalogs on my table right now!! I need to go through them and put in a big order too!! I LOVE when that box comes in the mail!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Lindsey:)
Enjoy that dinner, it sounds delicious! I love bonus points too! I am super excited because I have enough to order an iPad mini on my next order! I CANNOT wait!! I hope that you get some planning done over break, that's my wish too!! Love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteMrs. 3rd Grade
Ziti and garlic bread sounds great!
ReplyDelete4 days on/3 days off sounds perfect - I love to teach and I'd love to have time to do all the non-teaching tasks. Hope dinner was fab! Jen :)
ReplyDeleteI was watching The Blacklist while I wrote my post too!! Scholastic orders are the best!!!
ReplyDeleteSarah
A Sunny Day in First Grade
I was behind a Scholastic Warehouse truck once and thought I was probably the only one on the road who was hoping it would tip over! :) I have never had much luck with kids ordering, but I sadly give myself a lot of bonus points with my orders! :)
ReplyDeleteNot Just Child's Play