Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Monday, September 1, 2014

It's September?!?! No WAY!

I can't believe that it is September already! Feels like just yesterday it was June and I was packing my room up for the summer. 

I am back today with my Currently submission for the month.

I am linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade to give you a glimpse into my C.R.A.Z.Y. life.


*~* Listening *~*
Love me some Channing Tatum in White House Down. This is current go-to movie when I need something playing in the background.

*~* Loving *~*
After the first ten days of school, this 3-day weekend was much needed. Only 170 days left - but who's counting! hehe

*~* Thinking *~*
This is going to be a BUSY week. We have Curriculum Night (open house) on Wednesday where the parents come in and learn about the classroom. I still have to get ready for that. Then I am going to be off campus all day on Thursday for a PD training (fun!). Plus, I just remembered I have a Technology workshop Saturday morning (I know I am CRAZY!). Sunday can't come fast enough. 

*~* Needing *~*
Last year Curriculum Night was on September 25th. This year it is three weeks earlier on the 3rd. I really need some more time to get ready! Even though we have only been in school for 10 days my room is a disaster! EEK!

*~* 3 Trips *~*
I'd love to visit California, Australia, and the Galapagos Islands one day. 

Now go link up with Farley and remember to follow the rules!

http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/08/currently-september-2014.html

Night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow open house already? We just started school last week. Sounds like you have 1 packed week coming up! Get some rest and best of luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Back to School Night on Wednesday too!!! So much to do!!! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, I just found you and am your newest follower! I love your blog header...very cute! I would love to go to Australia and I live in Cali...so nothing new there.. LOL Enjoy your short week.
    hugs,
    Vicky
    Teaching and Much Moore

    ReplyDelete