Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Announcing .... I am now on TpT!!

I have now entered the world of TpT!

We have been working on telling time to the five minutes in my classroom. My kids were doing fabulous! Then we added telling time that was half past, quarter past, and minutes after. That's when the *it hit the fan. It was like they had never seen a clock before in their life.
My student teacher and I decided that they needed another day to practice this lesson before moving on. With it being Valentine's Day, a full moon, Friday, and the day before a four day weekend yesterday I decided that we needed something a little more then just a worksheet or white boards. I scoured TpT looking for the perfect activity. I found *TONS* of wonderful activities but nothing that looked like it fit just want I wanted to work on. So I decided to whip something up.

 Then I decided to pretty it up and share it with all of you! I have been thinking of jumping into the world of TpT,
though the thought of it scares me - especially the tax side of it all. So, I thought I would start simple with a freebie.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/What-Does-the-Clock-Say-A-Time-to-the-Five-Minutes-Scoot-Game-1115658

Hope you like it!

Enjoy!


Have a great weekend!
Christina :)

1 comment: