I know I am coming to the party late and it is not even fashionably late. I have no excuse other that end of the year tiredness and I still have 7 weeks of school to go.
TOPIC - Skittles Game
Here is the code:
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
*Red*
I *LOVE* Half Baked from Ben and Jerry's. Brownie bits. Cookie dough chunks. Chocolate syrup. YUM! It I don't have any Half Baked available - plain old chocolate will do!
*Orange*
Graduating. Being done. College was really nothing really exciting for me.
*Yellow*
I am not much of a sports fan but I do like going to baseball games. I guess you can say I am a FLORIDA Marlins fan. They will never be Miami Marline to me!
*Green*
I love me some golden arches. Their french fries with sweet and sour sauce are YUM!
*Purple*
This year isn't even over yet and I am already planning for next year. We are going Common Core, possibly getting a new standards based report card, AND getting a new reading program that we know nothing about. I am already freaking out just thinking about it. EEK!
Have a great Saturday!
Christina :)




Half baked=YUMMM!!
ReplyDeleteKimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten
My favorite ice cream is a Ben and Jerry's flavor too!
ReplyDeleteJessica
Literacy Spark
Half Baked is my favorite! College wasn't that exciting for me either. I was glad to be done and out in the real world!
ReplyDeleteSara :)
Smiling In Second Grade
I totally agree with your College comment. I could not even think of a memory to write about (plus it was 10 years ago!!--I am getting old).
ReplyDeleteEm
Curious Firsties
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Christina! Sounds like next year is bringing lots of fun challenges for you. We did standard based grading this year (my school actually piloted it for the county the previous year) It was challenging and rewarding. If you need any help or a shoulder to cry on, feel free to contact me! :) Best of luck to you! keep us posted on how everything goes!
ReplyDeleteLeigh
The Applicious Teacher