Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Friday, April 19, 2013

Five for Friday Instagram and Happy Birthday to ME!!!


I LOVE Fridays! It is jeans and t-shirt day at school. It's pizza night. YUM! It's the day I know I don't have to wake up early the next morning! This is my favorite Friday of the year. Why? Because it is also my birthday! I love my birthday! I like it being all about me!!!

So on this wonderful birthday Friday I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday. I joined Instagram last week and have been playing around with it. I am applesbooksandcrayons.


Today is my birthday! I don't think I will ever not like my birthday! To me it is not about getting older but about celebrating me! YAY! My mom brought me roses to school today and I brought my kiddos cupcakes. They were delish! If you need some really good cupcakes try Walmart. They were REALLY good!



I got some REALLY awesome birthday jewelry today. My wrist is stylin'! Don't be jealous!


My yearbook delivery came on Wednesday. These boxes have been driving me CRAZY since they were dropped off. Now to unpack, count, and check them out. Last year 50 of my yearbooks were unsellable and I didn't discover it until I was getting ready to distribute them. I am checking these bad boys out next week! No more waiting until the last minute!


We are studying the water cycle this week. We made a bracelet to help us remember the steps if the cycle (I got the idea here). We also did two experiments today. One to see which container water will evaporate best from (with our without a lid) and the other to see if the sun heats Earth's land, water, and air the same. We are going to discuss the results on Monday.




I bought a new bird feeder for our window on Amazon. We didn't have any feathery friends visit today but yesterday it was like a revolving door. I tried to get a picture of a bird there but every time I got close they flew away. Don't they know I am on the other side of the glass and can't hurt them? I am going to keep trying!


That's my Five for Friday from Instagram!

Have a great night!
Christina

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm loving the bracelets! The yellow roses were my favorite! Good luck going over and sorting the yearbooks! It seems like a lot of work. Fridays are my favorite too! There is nothing better than a jean day!

    Angela

    The Bilingual Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday girl! Nice roses :)
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete