It has not escaped my attention that I have surpassed 100 followers! Who would have thunk! Since I am fairly new to the blogging world and have not even stepped into the TpT world yet I am at a loss as to what to do to celebrate.
I am working on a little something. Keep checking back.
I am not sure if this is proper blog-ettiqute but hopefully you will all overlook it if it is not. If you would like to contribute to my 100 follower giveaway please feel free to email me with your blog and the name of the product you would like to donate. I would GREATLY appreciate it!
Also, is there a tutorial or manual out there for how to host a giveaway? Any suggestions/advice/criticism will be appreciated!
Have a great night!
Christina :)

Rafflecopter is a great tool to use for giveaways! I'd love to contribute to your giveaway too! Keep me posted. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI just found you over at Mindful Rambles. I am your newest follower and also new to the blogging world! I wish I could be more help to you. I too have seen many use Rafflecopter. Also, I would be interested in joining your giveaway. Let me know if I can help!!! Have a great night!
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant
A Traveled Teacher
Thanks!
DeleteEmailed you! :)
ReplyDeleteKimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten
Thanks!
DeleteI would love to contribute to your giveaway. I have used rafflecopter for my giveaways and it works great. If you need any help, please email me and I would be happy to help!
ReplyDeletemrspauleyskindergarten@gmail.com
Mrs. Pauley's Kindergarten
Thanks!
DeleteI sent you an email. :) The Rafflecopter is easy to set up - I was nervous about using it for my first giveaway, but it was much simpler than I thought.
ReplyDelete