This is going to be a short post as I am about to fall asleep here!
I am linking up with Doodle Bug for Five for Friday!
Look at all the loot I walked away with on Valentine's Day! What am I going to do with it? You see that orange heart box? Love me some Reeses!!!
I bought myself some pretty spray roses earlier this week. They have really opened up! They make my desk look so pretty!
I came up with an impromptu activity this afternoon with measuring objects around the room. The kids loved it!
Look at this lovely Valentine's Day card I got from a student.
(Names covered to protect the innocent! hehe)
I am so thankful that I have a three day weekend ahead of me. I really need to finish re-watching Alias!
I am going to leave you with this funny that I saw on FB page this week! I loved it!
Stop by later this weekend where I am going to attempt rafflecopter for MY 100 follower giveaway!
Have a great night!
Christina :)





Your blog is too cute!! I love it! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteadventuresofroom129.blogspot.com
The letter to the teacher is hilarious! I am always telling my students to go to the bathroom if their tummy hurts!
ReplyDeleteNice note! I should print it in case someone does not feel well this week :)
ReplyDeletetania
My Second Sense
That letter is hilarious!! I just found your blog and now am your newest follower!! Stephanie
ReplyDeletehttp://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/
HAHA!!! That is too too funny!! :-) It totally made my day! :) I'm your newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteKatie
Smiles from 2nd Grade
Looks like lots of fun! I'm a new follower. I've been teaching in south Florida for the last 10 years as well!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your weekend!
Jenny
Suntans and Lesson Plans