Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Picture Present

Every year I have the intention to start my holiday project early but without fail it always seems to get done the last week before winter break.

We made Snowman picture frames and I have to say that they turned out CUTE!

We used tacky glue, paint, picture frames, glitter, foam brushes, and Mod Podge.


First, we painted the frames blue. 
(I went over them with a second coat to fill in the empty spaces.)


Then we used these pieces from a kit bought at Target...


...and made this!



Then we covered the frame with Mod Podge and glitter and then glues the snowman on. Aren't they adorable? 
(This one is mine and I will put a group picture inside!)



Today, we replaced the cardboard insert with their picture and wrapped the frames in a brown paper shopping bags I got and the grocery store. We were going to decorate the bags but we ran out of time! :(


Hopefully they got home in one piece!
 
Have a great night!
Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment