On a recent trip to Cracker Barrel I found the coolest little gift ever - Holiday Specs!
Click the pic to be brought to a website that sells Holiday Specs. They are different then the ones I bought though! I also found them on Amazon.com!
Holiday Specs are special holographic lenses that miraculously transform Christmas lights into magical figures.
There are not the best pictures ( I am holding the glasses up to my iPhone) but take a look!
Here is my tree without the glasses on.
Snowman
Snowflake
Santa
Reindeer (the best I could do)
These little glasses really are great! I am bringing them in tomorrow to let my kids try them on!
I found a new blog tonight. Collaboration Cuties is having a giveaway. Stop by and check them out. Their giveaway has been extended to Wednesday!
Lisa over at Growing Firsties is also have a giveaway. You should go check it out!
Finally, Tracy over at Creekside Teacher is continuing her Season of Giving with another giveaway! Check it out!
Christina :)


Awww....thanks for the shout out, Christina! And, those glasses are so fun!
ReplyDeleteLisa at Growing Firsties