So this morning I woke up this morning at 7am. I have to be at work at 7:30. I live 15 minutes from school. AHH! I was up, dressed, and out of my house in 10 minutes AND I was walking in my classroom at 7:25. Rushing out the door like that does not make for a good morning!
This morning my kiddos had a presentation at 8:15 and then holiday gift shopping at 9am. Finally, made it back to the room at 9:45 just in time for brunch where we watched The Magic School Bus - Gets Energized. Let me tell you - pop in a MSB video in my class and you could hear a pin drop. The best part is that they are learning at the same time! After the video and they finished eating we had 1 hour (dismissal is at 11:30am) to do a timed math facts test, a math lesson on double digit subtraction using estimation, AND answer questions for our Social Studies lesson! You would think half days would be wonderful however I don't like them! Everything is so rushed!
In other news....
Amiee over at Primarily Speaking is having a 300 follower giveaway. Stop by and check it out!
I am off to grade some timed tests! AUGH!
In other news....
Amiee over at Primarily Speaking is having a 300 follower giveaway. Stop by and check it out!
I am off to grade some timed tests! AUGH!
Have a great night!
Christina :)

Mornings like that are just so insane! :)
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower - Lisa
Growing Firsties
That they are! Thanks for following!
DeleteChristina :)