I cannot believe that we are 32 days into 2014. This school year is FLYING by! We had our 100th day of school on Friday - which means we are now on the downward spiral. 80 days until summer vacation!! WOO!
I am linking up with Farley over and Oh' Boy 4th Grade for this months currently.
Listening
I have several episodes of Criminal Minds DVR'd that I put on to have background noise playing when working on the computer, getting ready for work, or even just resting.
Loving
The last few weekends I had lots of things to do and lots of places to go. This weekend I really don't have to go anywhere (except for maybe the grocery store) so I can relax in my pajamas all day!
Thinking
The floor needs to be vacuumed and mopped, surfaces need to be dusted, windows washed - but I really don't feel like it.
Wanting
It's Saturday and my usual Saturday morning breakfast is a nice piece of cold leftover pizza from Friday night dinner (please don't judge). Only problem is, we didn't have pizza last night so now I don't have anything to eat for breakfast. :(
Needing
Woke up this morning with a stuffy head, a runny nose, and sneezing. I really can't be sick right now!
2 Truths and a Lie
I do have 2 cats and a dog. My cats are Karamel and Kahlua and my dog is Morgan.
I cannot STAND reality TV. I will tolerate watching Big Brother in the summer but mostly out desperation.
I LOVE Disney World. I only live three hours south and with family in Orlando I visit often!
Have a great weekend!
Christina :)

I can't stand reality TV either. I don't think it's "reality".
ReplyDeleteI love Criminal Minds, but I also like Amazing Race. I like to see the amazing places. I would never want to do the race. I am a chicken and could never eat some of the things they have to eat, and my vertigo could be a big problem. I loved Epcot when we went a couple of years ago, probably because it hinted of the places I would love to see in person.
ReplyDeleteLOL... I must admit I watch Reality TV. I am an avid Big Brother fan.. as well as The Bachelor series & Amazing Race. Do the Housewives on Bravo count? I found your blog through Farley. It's cute. I taught second grade last year - LOVED IT! I also taught for 2 years in Florida - but in Jacksonville. I loved the winter weather, but headed back to NY for the summer.. just TOO HOT for this Northern girl. We wont celebrate out 100th day until Feb 23. we had some some snow days, so it had been postponed by a week. Usually it is the day before Feb 14th.
ReplyDeleteI woke up feeling sick, too! It's the worst to teach sick! I wish I could be close to Disney World!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Seconds at the Beach