Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The last day has finally arrived.....

I can't believe that it has been over a month since I have visited my own little blog. My days and nights have been consumed with end of the year grading, assessing, and packing. I am just about finished with my room - a few bulletin boards to cover with butcher paper and I'll be good to go for the summer.

Today was a very dreary and rainy day in Sunless South Florida thanks to a little Tropical Storm called Andrea. Thankfully a little rain (or a lot) is a good thing but I think it brought out the wild animals in my kiddos. They were A.W.F.U.L. today. I said sit they stood and ran. I said to be quiet and watch the movie they yelled across the room. I almost thought it was opposite day in my room today.

Here is my June currently:


Listening
I could watch Criminal Minds all day everyday! Can't wait until all I have to do is lounge around watching reruns! Woohoo!

Loving
I finally shoved the last item that I own into one of the many closets I have taken over. I really have WAY to much stuff. I really need to downsize - I just don't know how! AUGH! 

Thinking
  My brain is so tired it's empty. Time for bed!

Wanting
Summer. Enough said! 

Needing
I think it has been raining for almost three weeks straight. Today we dealt with the effects from Tropical Storm Andrea that was circulating out these in the Gulf. I miss the sun! 

3 Vacay Essentials
I don't tan...I burn. I literally have to put sunscreen on ever hour when I am out in the sun to prevent becoming a lobster. Gotta have my iPhone - camera, music, entertainment when board - enough said. My iPad mini so I read using my Kindle app! Woo!
I am off the bed. The alarm clock is going to be blaring way to early and my feet are feeling like they are covered in cement. 


Have a good night!
Christina :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha - I burn like crazy too! Our last day was today and I am soooo ready for summer. We live in North Florida and are taking our safety patrol to Orlando for a field trip this weekend. Rain, rain go away!
    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually left my beach trip early because of Andrea....figured if I was going to be stuck in a hotel room because of the rain I should head home and work on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete