Growing Kinders' is hosting a link about What I'm Loving and I thought I would link up!
I am loving the weather that we are having! Yesterday we were at a high of 60 and today we have a predicted high of 68. Unfortunately, this cool weather doesn't last long here in Sunny Fla. Tomorrow's predicted high is closer to 80! :(
I am loving that I had a three day weekend after an exhausting week and tomorrow we have a work day to complete report cards. What is even better is that mine are already done so I get the WHOLE day to get caught up on cleaning and planning. YAY!
I am loving that my cats are becoming more and more friendly as the years go on though they will still run from me when I try to pick them up off the floor. Took them 5 years to get to the point where they come UP to me when they want some loving. Crazy cats!
I am loving that my little blog has reach over 100 followers and growing. Check out my giveaway here.
I am loving that my cats are becoming more and more friendly as the years go on though they will still run from me when I try to pick them up off the floor. Took them 5 years to get to the point where they come UP to me when they want some loving. Crazy cats!
I am loving that my little blog has reach over 100 followers and growing. Check out my giveaway here.
Have a great day!
Christina :)



I'm your newest follower! I found you on the Linky Party! Gotta love Kathleen at Growing Kinders! Any friend of hers...is a bloggy friend of mine!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous of your weather!! That rocks! :)
ReplyDeleteKatie
Smiles from 2nd Grade