Home All About Me Favorite Blogs My Classroom My Products My Freebies Image Map

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Things to Do and What I love about today...

I have so much that I need to try to get done this weekend. Our trimester ends on Monday and I have three sets of compositions that I would like to try and get graded for the Report Cards. This is the first year that I have strayed away from the boring worksheet packets for reading so I have Reading Centers that I need to prepare for next week. I would also like to make my way to Wal-Mart to pick up another pair of pants for work now that our "cooler" weather is starting to make an appearance. What to I find my self doing so far today...blog hopping. Really need to find some motivation!

Do you know what I love about today? I LOVE that I get to set my clock back an hour! I know most people out there do not like changing the clocks back. I will admit I am not crazy about the fact that it will be almost dark by the time I finally make my way home BUT getting that extra hour always seems to rejuvenate me and I have more energy to get things done!



Apples, Books, and Crayons
 

Have a GREAT day!

Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment